If you are still sleeping in your comfy bed and wondering about the latest and greatest phone within your palm. Then yes! your are in the right place to know about the same. It’s about one of the most special launch of the year the “iphone 11”. Recently on September 10 these Apple trio’s got launched with some great specification, which we can say as an upgrade. So everyone is wondering about Iphone 11 price in India.
The iPhone 11 has one big USP, that will really matter to users, and more so than any other added conditions, its the killer price. Apple launched 3 devices in the launch as iPhone 11, iphone 11 pro, iphone 11 pro max.
Iphone 11 specifications:
- Product red
- 64 GB
It is rather compact as if compared with the other 2 models launched. The weight is 194grams, which is again a good sign.
- Height: 150.9mm (5.94inches)
- Width: 75.7 mm (2.98 inches)
- Depth: 8.3 mm (0.33 inches)
- Weight: 194 grams (6.84 ounces)
These iPhones doesn’t follow the trend which is being followed by many other companies by offering a bezel-less display. Rather they follow their tradition of giving a big notch bagging with the world’s most secure facial recognition system in the phone.
- Liquid Retina HD display ( Yes it is 720p)
- 6.1‑inch all-screen IPS LCD. Typically, it is 6.06 without considering the rounded corners.
- 1792×828‑pixel resolution at 326 PPI
- 1400:1 contrast ratio
- Haptic Feedback improvement
- 625 nits max brightness
- Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating
iPhone 11 has the new A13 Bionic chip which is by far better than any flagship Snapdragon processor. we know that it is based on 2nd generation 7nm technology, and has 18cores. It is composed of 6 core CPU, 4 core GPU, and 8 core neural engine.
iPhones were always stolen because of the cameras. Even though, the cameras of iPhones give a rough tough competition to all other brands.
- Dual 12MP f/1.8+12MP f/2.4 Ultra-Wide(120° field of view) and Wide Rear+12MP f/2.2 Front Camera
- 2x optical zoom with support up to 5x digital zoom
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Mono) as before.
- Optical image stabilization
- Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Night mode
- Next-generation Smart HDR, Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- HEIF and JPEG (supported formats)
iPhones are way good in case of video recording. In 2018, iPhone XS Max was the best in the mobile video recording device.
- 4K video recording at 60 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video (Wide)
- 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 3x
- Audio zoom (Something like Samsung Galaxy Note 10)
- Brighter True Tone flash
- QuickTake video with subject tracking
- Slow-motion video support for 1080p at 240 fps
- Time-lapse video
- Cinematic video stabilization (4K)
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- HEVC and H.264 (supported format)
Cellular reception and GPS:
- Gigabit-class LTE
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- NFC with reader mode
- Express Cards with a power reserve
It has dual-band GPS support system:
- Built-in GPS/GNSS
- Digital compass
- iBeacon micro-location
Audio and Video playback:
- AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos and Audible.
- Spatial audio playback
- User‑configurable maximum volume limit
- HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
- Support for Dolby Vision and HDR10 content
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV
- Video mirroring and video out support: up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter
Battery and Charging:
There is no particular mention of price for any of the models.
- Video playback: Up to 17 hours
- Video playback: Up to 10 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 65 hours
- Fast‑charge capability Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 18W adapter or higher
- Wireless charging
It will come with IOS 13 directly. Some latest features included a system-wide dark mode, gesture typing in the keyboard, etc.
iphone 11 India pricing and launch date ?
These set of trios will be launching in India on September 27th. This will also go on sale on the same day. Talking about the price, it will start from Rs.65k INR. This will be a super competitive price if we compare with the previous generation of iPhones.
So what are your thoughts on Apple’s iphone 11? let us know in the comment section.
For more Info, Click here.
If you wondered about the most powerful processor in a smartphone? Do click here to know.